ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

induction kit MOT

Clio Mk1
Will my little 1.2 with a pipercross on it pass its MOT?
Got some lexus lights on it too, dont mind changing them back to standard for MOT, but not sure where I put my original air box
Cheers

Clio MK2 (1.2)
ye, will pass :) no need to change the Lxus light off either, if they work (showing correct signals)then its fine, but if you do take em off, lave them off, Lexus is Chavvy :)

www.renparts.co.uk
just make sure the lexus lights have reflectors inbuilt, my mate now has some foul reflectors on his bumper as his failed the MOT with the lexus...

Clio Mk1
it does affect the engine, makes a cool noise when i go. lol
it just seems to eliminate the flat spot, speaking only from my car, without the induction kit, the accelarator pedal only seemed to speed the car up about 3/4 of the way, the last 1/4 didnt seem to do anything........[having the pedal flat to the floor was the same as having it 3/4 pressed] induction kit means there is now a difference.
not lots but a little.

thanks for the help on the lights too.