ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Indian Pimp My Ride?

FF Clio 182 Silver
started horrible...ended even worse!

could have atleast lowered the damn thing!

JK tyres FTW

LY R26 230 F1 Team
flol epic. I want some jk tyres that will make me go faster and not loose any grip for whn i am racing my car... Also love the 'turbo' induction kit.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I want some rotational tyres, I've heard theyre the best kind?

They have absolutely no emotion at all!

1.2 y0!
you've got to give them credit, its only there first car modification programe, give them a few more series and they'll be well on the way! :eek:...

lol jk its crap, give up.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
what on earth was that?

quite possibly one of the worst vehicle transformations i have seen to date. just LOL at pretty much everything in that video.

im off to buy some JK monster side wall tyres now because they are the best...................

billabong...
Scary enough driving around the roads of India in a tuk tuk let along in a performance sports car like this

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
f**k! I need some JK Rotational tyres.

Just PMSL at the turbo graphics and s**t. Terrible, f**king terrible.

Ibiza FR
The narrator's English was almost as good as the 'genuine' JVC equipment - 'The Perfect Experiance' ?! Hilarious though!