ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Impromptu E55 and Spec C pictures

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Luckily I bumped into Scott @Phase1sr just as I was pulling out of the yard. Was great catching up mate! I took a few snaps whilst we were chatting, by no means great but still thought some of you might like a look!

1.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
11.jpg

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Is yours the supercharged M113 engine?

If so get your oil pump seals done ASAP

Cracking pair of cars though, makes me feel like s**t owning 3 Clio’s[emoji30][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Is yours the supercharged M113 engine?

If so get your oil pump seals done ASAP

Cracking pair of cars though, makes me feel like s**t owning 3 Clio’s[emoji30][emoji23]

You’ve been watching that idiots videos with the twin turbo’d one?

I know people with s**t loads of miles and no issues at all so like f**k am I taking my engine out, dropping the sump and replacing a 50p I got O ring

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
You’ve been watching that idiots videos with the twin turbo’d one?

I know people with s**t loads of miles and no issues at all so like f**k am I taking my engine out, dropping the sump and replacing a 50p I got O ring

Yeah[emoji23][emoji23]

Seeing that would make my bum clench a bit though[emoji23]

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Why are the calipers different colours on the Impreza?
How's the M2?

Now that I’m looking at the pics sober, that Impreza is sooooo clean. Looks mega. Top job, Scott.

The Merc’s alright I suppose :D
Many thanks mate.

My two favourite cars on CS together.

Today is a good day.
HAHA, cheers bud, Ants car is bloody fast it pins you in the seat and makes a fantastic noise.

Clio would have them both in the twistiez..... If one ever caught up to either of them!

Cars are awesome as are the snaps.
Cheers mate, we really need to book a date to all get together. We will have a day of much fun.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
The two best cars on cs? OK someone point me to the clio owners club[emoji23].

An epic pair for sure, but the scooby gets the nod because of the ocd cleanliness. If only it sounded like the merc though!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
The two best cars on cs? OK someone point me to the clio owners club[emoji23].

An epic pair for sure, but the scooby gets the nod because of the ocd cleanliness. If only it sounded like the merc though!
Yeah not alot will come close to the sound of that bad boy.