ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Immobiliser Problems.

clio
Hello all.
I'm new here and never realised such a place existed but thanks for having me.

I have a problem, I own a R reg clio which has an immobiliser fitted, every now and again the fob will not "turn" off the immobiliser, A friend showed me a way of rectifying this by messing with the bit near the interior light, i'd seperate it, leave it a couple of minutes then replace it and it would work as normal. I've tried this today but it still wont work, i've changed the batteries in the fob but still nothing.
As you can probably tell i'm not especially good with cars, i know less than the basics, but if anyone has any ideas as to how i can bypass the immobiliser or just get this sorted i'd be very grateful and if in the future you require any help with bets or betting or recipes and catering I'll try and return the favour.

Many thanks in advance.

Fatfish