ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im out side jms an there not here help

inferno 182cup
Has any one got another number for then or any lads who work there. I'm sat outside for a remap an no.ones here an I've drove along way

inferno 182cup
Na no answer on phone no.one found ere knows another number and he's currently online apparently but can't get a reply. Also laptop battery gonna die if anyone has any info please phone me on 07841163786. Things can't get much better.

inferno 182cup
Ye booked in for 11 at new place on the estate where everyone's there's a plank with a blue 182 with white wheels

big boost cup
thats the place then you should of seen that r****d the other week on his mini moto tailgaiting me

inferno 182cup
Lmao. Ye did ask if he had another number but didn't seem as though he spoke any English. If anyone can help please call me mobile as laptop Battery goin to go very soon 07841163786

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Have you actually tried the door?! They may actually be in there just trying to keep the heat in!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well I've tried both James and Tom and can't get either. Are you definitely booked in today?