ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm off

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Just a little line to say I'm leaving CS, don't really know anyone on here anymore and only really hang in this section.
Haven't owned a French car for three years.

Keep up the good photography work, don't get too wrapped up in the latest technologies......see the light and shoot it.

Will be leaving Friday night.

Steve.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
You can never 'leave' CS, you just decide to stop visiting ;)

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Good Luck mate.. Shame :( its been a pleasure looking at your work over the past few years!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I'm not going anywhere, just limiting the output of my imagery as I have plans to produce a book of my work in 2015.

As said in the op, I don't really know anyone on here from the old days, let my subscription run out etc.

I'm sure I'm old enough to survive another 30 years without CS.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Good luck-

I wonder how far your from me as one of pics say Zimmer in Dartford & im in greenhithe!
S

LY 182 FF CUPPED
They are only duplicates from what I post on there, actually not shooting as much as I used to and wanting to ramp up the teaching side more. Frustrating to see how many people have cameras yet aren't fully exploiting their potential and shooting in Programme mode.