ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

im now the proud owner of a racing blue 182 :D

S1RST/205GTI
Smart car,exactly the same as mine that i bought a couple of months ago,even down to price and mileage and mine needed 2 new front tyres,no stripes on mine though,hope you enjoy it and dont crash it as its a big step up from a ford ka :)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Smart car,exactly the same as mine that i bought a couple of months ago,even down to price and mileage and mine needed 2 new front tyres,no stripes on mine though,hope you enjoy it and dont crash it as its a big step up from a ford ka :)

thanks :) oooh youre local too :) will no doubt see u around!

lol i wont, ive been insured on a mk1 172 before last year and ive driven a 182 a few times so i should be ok, been driving over 2.5 yrs also

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Yey - well done!

It seems like you've been after one for ages - good things come to those who wait, eh?! ;)

Just take it easy for the first few weeks until you get used to the additional power. What is it over the Ka? Something like a three-fold increase? Lol!

D.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
thanks darren :) u will have to look out for me as i work nr bury! :)

i know, i will take it easy, im sensible.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
My 182 has 19k on the clock and i just changed the orginal front tyres and the rears still have pleanty of tread... so i find it strange how a 'careful' lady owner would shred four tyres? :/

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
My 182 has 19k on the clock and i just changed the orginal front tyres and the rears still have pleanty of tread... so i find it strange how a 'careful' lady owner would shred four tyres? :/

well i didnt give it a great inspection so maybe the tyres arent new? they just looked to have a lot of tred on them and probably looked new cos they'd obviously been blacked with that stuff

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
wont be getting it for 2 weeks but il definitely be posting some piccys up when i do :)

i wonder if i will be the only female racing blue owner at FCS?!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
well done on your buy, dont worry about the tyres being changed, previous owner probably rotated them front to back so all four needed doing after 19k.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
well done on your buy, dont worry about the tyres being changed, previous owner probably rotated them front to back so all four needed doing after 19k.

cheers :) i will enquire about it anyway just to make sure!

i know its gonna be a huge step up, i think my ka is only 50bhp lol

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
im actually jealous :dapprove: . im 20 and a half me wnt a nice 182 and i been driving 3yrs 3 months nd im still on my mk1! lol
enjoy it when u get it!

the only spec to have!!!
full fat with cup packs! oh and not forgetting the stripes ;)

done 19,000 miles and 1 previous lady owner!

I beg to differ. But nice choice and of course the best colour.

Is it me?? But the more I see a Racing Blue 182 (being everyday as I own one) the more I love the colour.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
the only spec to have!!!
full fat with cup packs! oh and not forgetting the stripes ;)

done 19,000 miles and 1 previous lady owner!

I beg to differ. But nice choice and of course the best colour.

Is it me?? But the more I see a Racing Blue 182 (being everyday as I own one) the more I love the colour.

hehe :) well today when i pulled up at the garage and saw the 182 out the back, i just couldnt believe how gorgeous the colour was! ive never seen a racing blue look as nice before, it was a kind of dark colour! think the anthracite wheels compliment it really well!

RacingBlue 182
good choice:) , exacctly the same as mine tho ive got blue tinted windows to go with the racing blue, good price too, whats your ins? mines 1500 with admiral and im 20 and a half too

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
thats a really nice car yav got, how much u paying on insurance for it!?

£1200 fully comp for 12 months iirc! thats with 0 yrs NCB though so i shall start a new policy when it runs out in October so it should go down i hope!

elephant are being ghey though at the mo and are charging me a silly price for insurance for the rest of my policy (july aug and sept) so ive gotta pay £200 a month for the last 3 months of the policy. they said if i cancelled the policy and took out a new one (for just over £100 a month!) then i'd lose my 1 yrs NCB, so im just gonna have to pay the £200 a month for the next 3 months to get my NCB, grrr! nevermind, it's a good job i'm working now!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i cant sleep, how sad! really need to get some sleep but so excited and just cant believe ive got one at last lol

Shed.
thanks guys :) im 20 and a half!

heres some piccys off the garage website, looked miles better in real life though, looked a completely different colour!

how much insurance you payin ? lucky bagga ! loving thhe car. really really like it. keep it in good nik !

Leon Cupra R 225
nice choice! defo found a goodun there.

was thinking you we're at uni to start with and like wtf how has she got this at 20 at uni... but your working so that's cool. I'm 20 and I know people who ask how I've got an LCR but if you work hard you get your rewards! :)

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Will this help you dream?

P1000609.jpg

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
nice choice! defo found a goodun there.

was thinking you we're at uni to start with and like wtf how has she got this at 20 at uni... but your working so that's cool. I'm 20 and I know people who ask how I've got an LCR but if you work hard you get your rewards! :)

lol i am going to uni! im just working til uni to save up for the car insurance, the car has been paid for in cash as a present so i just need to pay for the insurance/tax/petrol etc :)

S1RST/205GTI
Think your insurance is quite cheap,i was getting quoted that, i am 25 6 years no claims and was being quoted £1200 until i rang Greenlight and they said £550.

LY 200
Nice car but as for your old geezer questioning the tyres, id say hes right as mine isnt driven like a nancy yet im on 22.5k now with the first set of pe2's on still, fronts not great but backs are fine so it doesnt sound like this lady owners been too careful to me either.

Still i wouldnt complain that you have 4 new tyres so long as there good ones!!!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
well, re the tyres i shall ask that on saturday when i take the bf to see it.

dad is also worried that there is something wrong with the 182 as the woman part ex'ed it for a skoda fabia vrs lol