ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm New! :-) Hello!

DCI 95
Hi Everyone! I'm Carl

New to this just wanted to show you a pic of my renault DCI. Hopefully i'll get the hang of this forum lol. I'm from devon

3487b9c5-ccb1-4aa5-a9b0-b4038f5e0b0a_zpsccdc3dbb.jpg

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
  DCI 95
I dunno really mate ive spent quite abit already lol got it lowered 40mm , windows tinted, savage backbox, New badges. Yeah i want to go to the exeter meets! be cool :)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Get a set of 172/182 xenon headlamps (Don't just fit a HID kit to what you've got already - you'll blind everyone), and some different wheels, then leave it :)

Personally I'm not a fan of tints but with that colour paintwork you might be able to get away with it.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
If I remember correctly the going rate for a pair of headlamps with bulbs, ballasts and igniters is 100-150 quid. Just keep an eye on the car parts for sale section for 172's and 182's being stripped.