ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im Back!(renewed membership)

Clio 172 Cup
Just posting to say hello as ive finally got around to renewing my CS membership. Ive been on here a few years but my membership ran out and I didnt renew when I had to get rid of my Phase 1 172 due to repair costs and had to make do with a Saxo VTS(great cars) for 8 months. After splitting from the girlfriend and moving back home I was able to afford another RenaultSport so I bagged myself a Clio Cup with 46k and FSH for £3200. Really enjoying the car and want to get back into the club, hopefully will be attending some of the local meets.
Here's a couple of pics of my various clios.....
First car - Clio 1.2(8v) RN
l_da625eb789b90bf4c468e510e5dc2cce.png

Second car - RenaultSport Clio 172 ph1
2dj79eg.jpg

1zbxvgk.jpg

Breifly defected to Citroen for some cheap thrills!
wcfh2a.jpg

Before returning to Clio sport ownership with my 172cup
2z527fk.jpg

rmlijq.jpg

33bllyo.gif

Tom

Fiesta ST-3
Very nice mate. Welcome back. You missed a meet in Swansea last weekend. But get your name down in the Wales section for FCS etc.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Dunno, I love these cars even more when they are standard. You don't see many cups without a twin exhaust hanging low ike a pair of b****cks, orange turini's and colour coded badges.

Keep it how it is IMO. Looks like a lovely, very very clean example.

Clio 172 Cup
Dunno, I love these cars even more when they are standard. You don't see many cups without a twin exhaust hanging low ike a pair of b****cks, orange turini's and colour coded badges.

Keep it how it is IMO. Looks like a lovely, very very clean example.
yeh im going for an "OEM" look with it. Just want the cup splitter it should have come with originally. The wheels and all the rest of it are staying exactly as Renault intended!