ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm back... My New 172 cup

Trafic 140dci
after only 9 months with my 182 due to getting my own house, i'm now back, saw this last weekend and had to have it, planning on making a project thread of my progress with the car as i have a lot of plans, and before anyone says.. yes the first thing i'm gonna do is change the ph2 alloys, but all will be revealed when i start my project thread, but need some money before i can do that.

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

DSCF0544.jpg

DSCF0541.jpg

DSCF0539.jpg

DSCF0538.jpg

one of mine and the girlfriends car :p
DSCF0537.jpg

Disastra Coupe
Nice. I'd lose the splitter, stickers and wheels (being as it's a Cup) but looks a nice base to start with :)

Trafic 140dci
Nice. I'd lose the splitter, stickers and wheels (being as it's a Cup) but looks a nice base to start with :)

that makes 2 of us, but i bought the car based on service history and condition, all will be done when i get my next pay cheque haha

Trafic 140dci
I like the wheels :dapprove:

i'm getting mixed opinions, my mates think they look nice, but i cant help but see them as ph2 alloys :/

Meet tomorrow at Hunstanton if you fancy coming along...

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?575886-EA-Trip-To-Hunstanton-22nd-May

They'll be three of us convoying from Norwich if you want to join us :)

i was thinking about it, but my bank balance is officially £0.00 :( so need to save my money, will be at the next meet for sure :)

clio 172 cup
This is my old car..When i sold it, it had the standard speedline turini alloys in white but Carl changed them for the ph2 alloys...Do miss it, look forward to see what you do with it

Trafic 140dci
This is my old car..When i sold it, it had the standard speedline turini alloys in white but Carl changed them for the ph2 alloys...Do miss it, look forward to see what you do with it

nice one, carl did show me the pictures with them, did prefer it, but he'd really looked after the car so i wasn't put off by some ph2 wheels :)