ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm Back :D THIS TIME WITH 2.0 POWER!

hey guys, right some of you may remember me from a while ago (i also need to repay my membership)

so basically i had a clio mk2 ph1 put a mk2ph2 rear end on it and then sold it to someone who crashed it :(

anyhoo after 2 civics i've realised i cant beat a 172 haha so i've decided to come back to my old ways and get a clio. this time i've got a 172.

tonight i picked up this absoulutely stunning, clean clio 172 2.0 16v sport in blue.

the clio's only got 42k on the clock it's mint :D. i have a big loan to pay off as the civic's still not sold so basically 'modding' cant start till the loans gone but once it's paid up i'm planning to make over 200bhp which sould be easy.

it wont be on the road till my civic's sold so i can swap insurance details over to this car so right now it'll be stored away in my garage and stripped for a HUGE service and new brakes and new wheels. it came with 17 kahn replica's and a huge magnex backbox which is away to get replaced with a twin exit magnex full system, and some very lightweight wheels or 182 wheels.

my old car for those who remember:

the 172 i just got
(not got good pics as it's dark just now will take tomoro)

M

mini-valver

None of the 172's are FF. The only FF is a 182 with both cup packs. Love monaco fella, enjoy!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
FF yes, looks nice. Not sure on those alloys though, they 17's? Looks high!

M

mini-valver

THERES NO SUCH THING AS A FULL FAT 172. Its a 172, or a 172 cup.

The 182 is either a 182, a 182 FF (All cup packs, leather, climate etc) or a 182 cup.

You have a monaco blue 172.

kl. so it's a basic 172

the car has 17 inch project kahn replica's and standard suspension

soon be buying lightweight wheels and some good suspension all once money's cleared with paying off loan etc.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'm the FF man

NO SUCH THING AS A 172FF!!! they never came with cup packs

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
No cos FF means cup packs??? has nothing to do with interior options, so unless it has 182 cup wheels, cup packed suspension + spoilers it's not a FF.

Technically my 182 is a 182 F lol

I LIKE HANDBAGS

yes the wheels are going to be changed

yes it's only a 172

and freddie got fingered is possibly the best film of all time

along side anchor man!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
renault didnt call it the FF so technically theres no such thing as a 182ff either :rasp:

cars nice mate, would look much nicer with standard wheels though lol

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
It's a made up term that came about when cup packed 182s come out.