ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If you have kids or like cartoons.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Is anyone else having a few odd issues with their I pad since installing this? Might be unrelated, but mines started locking up and losing all wifi connection since.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Is anyone else having a few odd issues with their I pad since installing this? Might be unrelated, but mines started locking up and losing all wifi connection since.

Oh dear. I had a few problems with wifi when I first downloaded it but everything's fine now. It actually froze the Apple TV which made me s**t bricks. But now everything seems fine.

If possible, take it to the apple store for their input?

Watching fast 5 on the Apple TV at the moment :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I have 1 gripe with this app and that is lack of subtitles... Watched 'The Wolverine' the other day and there is fair but of Japanese talking and no subtitles come up :(

Other than that it's brilliant.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I have 1 gripe with this app and that is lack of subtitles... Watched 'The Wolverine' the other day and there is fair but of Japanese talking and no subtitles come up :(

Other than that it's brilliant.

me and the gf both said the same last night. I think the scenes lost something when we subtitled it ourselves.

133/225/CLS AMG
Seems to be working brilliantly on my iPad 3 and iPhone 5. Just downloaded Pacific Rim, World War Z and Battleship to my iPad.

Only thing a couple of the guys here complained of was that when their phone tried to perform a sync to iCloud it failed. I'm assuming because it backed up the Cartoon HD app which potentially will be 1gb upwards once you've downloaded a move or two.

White APE
Am I missing something? Why can I only search Anime.

For example I've tried searching for battleship, fast five etc that I know some of you have seen.

amy7yta2.jpg

White APE
Just noticed I can find these films by going into top movie. Just seems you can't searching specific films.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
It's down :(

Apparently according to some Retweets on Twitter this top link will get it working but I'm reluctant to click it.... Anyone tech savvy able to tell if it's a dodgy link??

equgusep.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Just added it, HD Cartoon now.

It seems like a rushed App as it's certainly not as user friendly as the old version.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
It also seems to work if you change the date on your phone to 2nd of June. Not ideal but does seem to work.

Seems a bit odd that gets it to work really. Doesn't look good for it coming back.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Yup. Apparently the government are cracking down on streaming sites and rumour has it that Internet providers will be sending out warning letters in the future and monitoring IPs :(

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
The HD cartoon one I downloaded was still working last night. Hopefully still working as I'm on series 4 of breaking bad!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Still works on the iPad after changing the date (something I don't need bang on on the iPad). Only problem is, no updates. :(

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Yep, VM sucks big time!! I tried a get round for something, but that didn't work.

Just download TOR for Windows or a browser called Onion on iOS, or get a VPN service set up (that'll cost you though) you can bypass the restrictions then.