ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

if you had a tracker fitted to car - would you use the TRACKER warning stickers?

Fiesta ST3
Two schools of thought:

1) you use the stickers to warn off potential thieves

2) if you use the stickers then the thieves know what to look for when they do steal the car

just curious to see what your thoughts are on this

thanks

Track 172cup
got one that came fitted to the car (and in my last car aswell) and didn't bother activating either of them

i spoke to one of the insurers about this when he asked me if it had one and basically told him if my car gets stolen i would rather i didn't get it back tbh, he agreed and basically said that the price you'd pay for the yearly subsciption would more than likely be more than you would save of the insurance anyway

sorry misread the question a bit (missed out it's only the stickers your asking about lol), yeh i would put them on, in the end of the day if they know how to disable a tracker then their going to steal your car no matter what anyway, would help them possibly being caught though if they didn't know but would you want the car back ?

Fiesta ST3
Thanks.

just out of interest, is there anyway to find out if a car has tracker fitted?

would tracker them selves tell you? or would one have to send v5 document to them for proof you own the car before they can tell you?