ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If anyone wants a 197...

BMW 320d M-Sport
On Saturday my Clio 197 will be traded in at Avonvale Honda in Northampton as I go sensible (urgh!). Car has done 49,000 miles, has an extended 5 year Renault warranty, Cabasse 6 CD changer, auto lights & wipers, Xenons, Cornering Lights, Cruise Control, Climate Control, tinted windows and full service history. Finished in Albi Blue.

So, before they send it to a horrid spell at a car auction house and onwards, somebody please contact them and buy it to give it a good home! Pics below....:rasp: If someone does decide to snap it up, then give me a shout for info.

DSC02266.jpgDSC02267.jpgDSC02261.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What did they offer you?

If (for example) they offered you £5000, advertise it onhere for £5999. If you sell it you're a grand up, if you don't you've not lost anything.

BMW 320d M-Sport
Been offered £6300 for it. Which I'm not too sad on. I've been offered between £7,200 and £5,500 for it. The Honda sits within my budget so the £6,300 just helps it more than I'd envisaged. Sad to see her go so somebody get to Avonvale Honda this Saturday afternoon and take her. It needs a loving home, has been a stunning car for me and I love it. So if someone wants to match their offer or improve upon it with cash before Saturday, they can gladly have it. 197's are under-rated IMO.

BMW 320d M-Sport
:(

I hope you don't leave cs, never to be seen again!?

Don't you worry sunshine, I'm sticking around! I just renewed! And in fact used a discount code for some bulbs for the Civic. May have to bring the derv to some meets and just keep it out the way lol. Beginning to wonder if you still swim the CS waters, go past your place quite often and NEVER see the car! Day, night, weekend or week day! And your van is always on the drive - shouldn't you leave the house for your career some time? ;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Don't you worry sunshine, I'm sticking around! I just renewed! And in fact used a discount code for some bulbs for the Civic. May have to bring the derv to some meets and just keep it out the way lol. Beginning to wonder if you still swim the CS waters, go past your place quite often and NEVER see the car! Day, night, weekend or week day! And your van is always on the drive - shouldn't you leave the house for your career some time? ;)

:approve: I've forgotten what the 200 looks like, it's been so long since I last saw it! LOL