ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If a bargain came your way?????

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Not the colour you were looking for,but, uk car, 1 owner, low miles supposedly mint.

Would you buy it?

Or hold out for what you were originally looking for?

Depends on how importanmt the colour thing is, if u want a cheap car with low milage or an expensive car with high milage. Wat would you pick?

M2 Competition
You'll look at it every day and think, nice car, shame about the colour.

Unless its an equally as nice colour, id hold out, cars cost a lot of money, worth waiting to get a perfect one.

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Hold on mate, you'll find the TITANIUM your looking for soon... ;)

No really hold out for a Trophy mate i'm sure one will come along soon.

Nez

Titanium is the best colour tho!

Nez said:
Hold on mate, you'll find the TITANIUM your looking for soon... ;)

No really hold out for a Trophy mate i'm sure one will come along soon.

Nez

Titanium is the best colour tho!

haha :D :D

true tho :cool:

172 cup
depends how you define a bargain, there will probably be another one soon if you are not looking at somthing rare

ive just bought a 172 cup with white wheels, id never choose to buy a blue car as my first choice but its growing on me, the same goes for the wheels
i bought it because of the spec not the colour but if i disliked the coulor i would never have bought it

172 Exclusive... For Sale
I'd go for the bargain, end of the day i'm sitting inside the car, can't see the colour of the car much but the performance and low mileage is in effect every time i drive it and thats why i bought it, to drive...

Monaco Blue Mk2
Well, considering you're after a 182. If it was me, I'd be wanting black, but if a real bargain came up at the right time an all that, I'd have no qualms in going for Arctic, Liquid or Petrol. That's my personal opinion. If for example you are after silver, and a bargain black one came along, I'd go for it, as black is fairly sought after so is likely to be easy to sell/may hold value more, same goes for liquid and petrol.