ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IE9 - CSS

Rav4
I hate IE9, pile of shite.

Got a website working well on IE7/8, FF and also Chrome. Stupid IE9 looks shite.

Why can't all browsers render the same, so annoying!

Rav4
I hate it.

Anyhow, solved the problem by adding the following;

<!-- [if ie 9]><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=Edge"/><![endif]-->

It's a stupid browser, stupid rendering, stupid.

I've just checked, and 16.63% of our visitors in the last week used IE6. F**k me, at least no one is using 5.5 :dead:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I've just checked, and 16.63% of our visitors in the last week used IE6. F**k me, at least no one is using 5.5 :dead:

It'll be companies that are out of date, we are still on IE6 at work until we upgrade to Windows 7 next year, maybe the year after for some mobile users like me :(

OP - Don't forget safari :eek:

Rav4
It'll be companies that are out of date, we are still on IE6 at work until we upgrade to Windows 7 next year, maybe the year after for some mobile users like me :(

OP - Don't forget safari :eek:

Ah shite, forgot to mention that, I use a mac to build my sites with coda, safari is automatic for me. I do love Chrome for some weird reason :S