ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Idiot's Guide to the Ring

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Jesus Christ.

Imagine him without TC. Look how much the light is flashing because he's on and off the throttle like Michael Flatley.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Looks like he's played it on a video game, and tried to match the pace in reality. Prat lol.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I can't watch at work, but bare in mind the T/c on the BMW is very very over sensitive!!!

Golf GTD Mk7
lol i'm amazed the TC was kicking in on straights too. Shouldn't be driving like that if you can't drive. More money than sense obviously. He has no control of that wheel either. :headno: It's annoying the hell out of me how much he is on and off the throttle. :mad:

Last edited:
  TrackCar & F30 330d
Oh my god!

Thats the worst driving i have ever seen i think!

I bet he said "WATCH THIS" just before going into adenauer forst.

Poor M3 tbh.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
what an idiot. this sort of thinkg puts me off going to the 'ring as i would want to take it easy and not drive flat and the thought of this bellend coming up behind me driving like an idiot....had a very very similar thing with some idiot in a bmw on rockingham at fcs trying to drift his 320 right infront of me.........some people

facepalm.gif

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
just like the pizza/kebab delivery drivers round here cant drive for toffee but usually in micras obviously someones kebab shop is doing good business.