ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ididit.com - New Clio badge fitted

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Not sure I have done the right thing but it's only cost me £4.50. Thoughts?

The holes left by the original badge are 7mm across and 85mm apart centre to centre.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I would do but there are holes under the Clio badge.

Last edited:
Its too big in comparison to the badge the other side, prefer the old one im afraid.
I'm thinking the same.

If it was the same size as the otherside it would look good as I prefer the font.
I prefer discreet badging, its like those new astras with the mahoooosive vauxhall badge on the back, as if owning a vauxhall was something to be proud of!
If I was you I would take all the badges off the back, get a national trust sticker/ christian fish logo/ dog is for life... sticker and then a tartan rug on the parcel shelf to continue with the 1.2 sleeper theme :cool:

Monaco 172 2/468
There's something that I quite like about it, but it is maybe too big.

Go get someone who doesn't own a Clio and say, look at the back of my car.... and make comments lol :cool:

tiTTy & SV650
i like the Renault Sport bit but think it might look better with the original Clio badge on the right

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
sorry ben, but that looks gash!

the new RS badges looks amazing but i'm not a fan of the 'Clio' one

M2 Competition
Honest opinion, as not many would recognise it as the new clio badge, looks a bit halfords stuck on to me.

(and im sure its wonky, points down towards bottom of numberplate)

Liquid R27 067/500
How about remove the clio badge all together, and cover the holes with the new RS badge?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Thanks for the comments guys.

It is straight as a die as I positioned it using masking tape and a spirit level.

I'm still undecided. It grown on me when I see it on the car but when I see the picture, i'm not sure.

M2 Competition
Maybe looks better in the flesh then mate?

Leave it on for a bit, take it to a few meets, might start a trend, lol

Audi TT 225
Seen this done on Tims yesterday... think it looks too small myself. I want my "Clio" badge removed