ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ideas on colour for my OZ F1's...???

ph1 clio 1.2
This is what you need to do. And yes, I am right. I always am.

Leave them silver.

Paint the centre caps silver.

Fit a nice deep splitter. Even find a standard one?

Fit some spacers.

got a splitter waiting to be fitted,
im hoping to get some spacers..
and i think my hearts set of yellow or black now..

ph1 clio 1.2
Yeah but they scratch and when they get dirty they look utterly s**t! Cars come with silver wheels for a reason!

haha im a bit of a clean freak, i see dust, i get the buckets out haha!.. and silver wheels get filthy as straight awayy though. i thinking of black or yellow now

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
SILVER!! with silver center caps. Will looks so good!! :)

ph1 clio 1.2
I'd say white, but I guess I'm just bias :) ...

DSC01603.jpg

DSC01604.jpg

Edited2.jpg

Loving the front end on your car! carnt wait to CC mine now!:( and wack me splitter on..., i like yours but i dont think i'd have white wheels..

phase 1 flamer 172
Picture004.gif

powder coated of white/greyish, dont know exact colour, and cannot show on black car, mines red

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
I was unsure at first but am not into coloured wheels really , it was anthracite or black . When I got them they were an off colour grey and they looked awful so black was the other option.. Whatever colour you do I'm sure they will look fine

ph1 clio 1.2
I was unsure at first but am not into coloured wheels really , it was anthracite or black . When I got them they were an off colour grey and they looked awful so black was the other option.. Whatever colour you do I'm sure they will look fine

yeah im loving yours mate, is a 172 or a rep? haha.., its sitting perfect.. i think i'm going to go for yellow, if it doesnt look good i can always do them black, as i know black look good