ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iceberg Cup Coilovers

Ollie's Silver Cup
Got through a few bits today; coilovers, KTR bolt in top mounts, KTR/Vibratechnics engine and gearbox mounts :race:

Once I'd had a drive and before it started to get dark, I thought I'd some quick snaps of how it's sitting on the coilovers; really happy with the results :D

Will get some better photos at the weekend, but for now...

4441532358_89841ff5d3.jpg

4441531992_ffa8183c4a.jpg

4441533096_1d7b3cdc1e.jpg

4441532766_0014dccf3c.jpg

172 cup
Looks awesome mate...wish i could fit some to my cup, would end up smashing my splitter every time on my drive though. Jealous :)

Ollie's Silver Cup

Cheers, me too! lol :D

Like the look of this.

Thanks, I'm pretty happy with how it's looking now! Just in time too, as one standard rear shock gave up the weekend my suspension was delivered and the other last weekend! :eek:

nice stance mate!

Cheers! :D

nice mate, looks awesome.

Thanks, really happy I decided to stay with the silver turinis now too. Really like anthracite too, but nice to keep the silver with it being a cup :)

Looks nice that, subtle but effective

good stance, coming on well now!

Cheers buddy, still up for some photo *****ing soon? :cool:

Looks awesome mate...wish i could fit some to my cup, would end up smashing my splitter every time on my drive though. Jealous :)

I can just get up my drive; there's not a lot of clearance tbh! :eek:

Mint! Now leave the outside imo!

Cheers; that's the plan! :approve:

very nice, reminds me of D4niels (i think it was)

Don't think I've seen that? I'll have a search for it! :)

Looks great mate :approve:

Cheers mate; not sure how long my splitter will last now though! lol!

Clio 172 RS2
Mike!

Camera: Olympus E-510 Exposure: 0.017 sec (1/60) Aperture: f/5.0 Focal Length: 19 mm ISO Speed: 100 Exposure Bias: 0 EV Flash: Auto, Did not fire

:rasp:

Gotta' love EXIF data...

Ollie's Silver Cup
Last edited:
  Ollie's Silver Cup
Cheers for the kind comments! :approve:

With regards to set-up, I'm really happy with how it's feeling, but would like it corner weighted soon as too tbh :)

Audi TT 3.2
Cheers for the kind comments! :approve:

With regards to set-up, I'm really happy with how it's feeling, but would like it corner weighted soon as too tbh :)

deffently still up for some photos soon! were you going to get it corner weighted as i want my done soon aswell! would be interested in how much it is!

Ollie's Silver Cup
deffently still up for some photos soon! were you going to get it corner weighted as i want my done soon aswell! would be interested in how much it is!

Not sure on where I'm going for it yet tbh; I'll have a look around for somewhere with a good reputation :)

I'd imagine graham goode have the facilities for it, but having used their workshop services in the past, I'd guess it'll be quite expensive.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Need it set up properly though, no point in spending all that money if you're not going to get the best from it.

Ollie's Silver Cup
Need it set up properly though, no point in spending all that money if you're not going to get the best from it.

Yeah, it will be done :)

Really happy with how it's feeling and handling in the meantime though :D

So i see... Unsharpen i presume?

But err. no HDR... right! ;)

Cornerweighing... do it, do it!

Yep unsharp mask :)

Change to lab colour, then lightness channel, unsharp mask, then back to rgb colour :)

Iceberg 172
That is beautiful... certainly gives me a few idea's as to what I can do to my iceberg to make the front end a bit meaner!

Ollie's Silver Cup

That is beautiful... certainly gives me a few idea's as to what I can do to my iceberg to make the front end a bit meaner!

Thanks; the smaller front plate has only been on a couple of weeks too, think that tidies up the front end quite a lot :)

That looks perfect IMO :approve:

Cheers, I'm happy with how it looks, don't think they'll be any more changes to outside now :)