ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&R's Fitted and Test Drive...

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Fitted some H&R coilovers today and took it straight out for a test drive...

The steering seems incredibly light and in parts I seem to have lost alot of feel. (Now, when I took the top mounts off I cleaned the bearings up and sprayed them with 3in1. Just wondering if this could have anything to do with it? :eek:)

The steerings twitching like mad all the time and gets worse the faster you go. The car tramlines, follows every little bump in the road and the steering jumps about too . It has a constant veer to the left and pulls hard to the right under braking.

The ride height isn't set too low and it sits at just a nice height but the tyres are still rubbing on the arches when cornering. I don't have any camber bolts yet so could the negative camber be why it's so bad?

F**king scary drive at the moment but GOOD FUN!

So for all those getting coilovers - I recommend getting them set up properly first!