ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ice Cream Sandwich.

2014 Focus Titanium
Tom,

As I have yet to read up about ICS, why will some people need a new phone?

EDIT: Just seen Nero's post, I will be safe with my Sensation then!

Bit of a bump. Any more news when this is coming out for the S2?

Rumours were for a 1st March release, but that was back at the beginning of February, and all has gone quiet since.

No idea on the official front, but the devs at xda developers will have something sorted. Got it running on my 2yr old desire.

Clio 172mk2
had it since dec for sensation, all builds have been good for beta releases. batterylife improves allot and just more responsive

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Samsung Galaxy S2 has been shown running ICS, so shouldn't be an issue Funk White. (I have one too and am just waiting for them to release it for us mere mortals!)

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Nothing unusual about having to upgrade for new features, you have had to with iphones over the years.

Ph1 172
Running on my Asus TF101, really slick. Some nice little touchs. Back and restore to Google servers is really handy.

Fiesta ST-2
Been running ICS on my galaxy S2 for a few weeks, can't fault the beta apart from video playback being weird.

Megane 225 F1
After seeing the latest nexus the other day, it's made me want to go back to Android so bad :(

Megane 225 F1
TBH it's a fun name.

Thing is, if I went back to Android, I'd only want to go back to iOS. It's a never ending cycle that will only end for me when the 2 combine.

Mito Sportiva 135
Hopefully arrives after the 14th...as my S2 is being sent off to get fixed next week (I broke the damn screen!)