ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

icarsoft RTII doesn't read the ABS ECU - anyone experienced this?

182FF - Land Rover
I have plugged in my new gadget to diagnose the deaded ABS+ESP+SERV light that comes on initially but resets and goes away and may light up mid journey etc.

Anyway the Renault specific iCarSoft MTii looks like it starts to connect (flashing dash lights etc) and then states cannot communicate with ABS ECU.

Question is has anyone had the reader connect and read live data etc OK, and I have a duff ABS ECU or wiring etc.

Would like to plug it into another 182 Cheltenham area to see what it should be able to.

Happy Xmas.

Clio 197,with megan'
I have plugged in my new gadget to diagnose the deaded ABS+ESP+SERV light that comes on initially but resets and goes away and may light up mid journey etc.

Anyway the Renault specific iCarSoft MTii looks like it starts to connect (flashing dash lights etc) and then states cannot communicate with ABS ECU.

Question is has anyone had the reader connect and read live data etc OK, and I have a duff ABS ECU or wiring etc.

Would like to plug it into another 182 Cheltenham area to see what it should be able to.

Happy Xmas.
Unable to help you here. My iCarsoft works well,BUT is in French, and I haven't found out how to change language yet!.