ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i4detailing.co.uk!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Amazingly fast delivery, best prices, and literally I must have been on the phone for half an hour getting advice and tips from Matt on machine polishing! Best customer service ever, 11 out of 10. And he threw in some free wax samples, and some Anglo Bubbly bubblegum hehe!

http://www.i4detailing.co.uk

Dan

Cheers Dan
thumb.gif

Black R27+08 Swift Sport
I think i need your services matt, i was just thinking today about sorting out some good cleaning gear for my new car, I will call you this week to get some stuff and hopefully get some words of wisdom from you on keeping the black paint clean and swurl free!:D

Last edited:
  Megane 230 R26
First order just arrived in a massive heavy box :D

Matt was very helpful on the phone with my mate MarcC firing him loads of questions, he even set up the 3.5" backing plate we needed (out of stock) to be pre-orderable (we'll only forget to order one otherwise and then go to use the tool to find it's not there :lolup:). Delivery was very fast via a courier who don't seem hell-bent on destroying parcels (often the deciding factor nowadays when it comes to suppliers), the parcel was very well packed, even had some absorbant pads under the two US-gallon containers, and came with various freebies and samples, not least the bubble gum ;) Marc's on his way over now like an excited kid, to check out the new goodies...

I'd definately recommend i4detailing to anyone. Many thanks Matt and we'll definately be using you for future supplies :D

Last edited:
first order also arrived in a massvie heavy box, thanks a lot mat, wednesday night ordered, turns up this morning! Few free bits etc - LEGEND!

Cant recommend the service enough, will order again soon!

DSC00005.gif

DSC00006.gif

5 GTT & Orb'd Trophy
Matt, didn't realise you did worcester sauce;)

My list of bits needed is getting longer just need the time to do it all, order to follow soon.

Matt, didn't realise you did worcester sauce;)

LOL - Thats what the wife said when she saw this thread.

My list of bits needed is getting longer just need the time to do it all, order to follow soon.

If you are after a G220 I only have seven left in stock, Meguiar's UK and most of the retailers are already out of stock. So I don't expect them to last too long.;)

LY R26
got my order today thanks Mat, thought i left it to late when i ordered it sunday as its a pressie for my dads birthday tomorro but i was suprised to see it here this morn! great service and delvery :)

Ash.