ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I saw a Williams mk1 killed today :(

Saxo VTR, C4 VTR, C3
I went to the local scrappies today to get a wheel sorted for a local tyre place i frequent, when a Williams mk1 came in the yard (sounded a little rought and looked a little dirty).
I over hear the scrappie owner give him £25 for it......so I think I am in here, walk over to him and about to offer him £50 for it, and the muppets apprentice bumhole picked the bloody thing up by its roof, crushing it!!!!!

NOT IMPRESSED - I am on the look out for a toy for the mrs! ARGH

Saxo VTR, C4 VTR, C3
lol you lot are worse than the SaxP lot (althought that isnt possible lol).

Yeah we sold her little run around for a family C3 a few months back and I have been promising her another little toy - liek a little run around with some subtle mods you know the like. Not a Rampant Rabit or anything of that nature!

172 clio ph1
I cant believe though that someone just took it to a scrappy... you could have made money from parts at the very least.

Clio 182 + Recaros
What a waste - I always lusted after a Williams when they were launched but couldn't afford on at the time