ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I NEED SPIGOT RINGS ASAP!

RS6 C7
i have a set of banded steelies on my clio but the bore on the wheels are 63.4 and clio hubs are 60.1 so i need spigot rings to stop the vibration!, i dont want to drive it with vibration as it doesnt feel good!, anyone know where i can find some?, There is a website call customspigotrings but their machine has broke, i could make them myself if i needed as i work as an engineer for the family business but it would take a while as i wouldnt have anything to go off

Thanks

172 cup, Impreza P1
Not a common size so looks like you might have to make them yourself if you're handy with a laithe.

S4 Avant
spigot rings wont affect vibration, the wheels being unbalanced will cause you vibration. I'd be looking to get them balanced first.

172 cup, Impreza P1
spigot rings wont affect vibration, the wheels being unbalanced will cause you vibration. I'd be looking to get them balanced first.

If the wheels not located on the hub spigot perfectly central it will cause vibration as the wheel will be slightly off centre. Spigot rings have to be the correct size for the wheel and the hub.

RS6 C7
wheels are balanced!, im going to bodge it for now and see, im back at work tuesday so ill run a programme on a cnc