ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I need a garage near Windsor or Guildford!

Clio 172 Cup
Hello all,

This is my first post, so go easy on me!

I've just bought a Clio 172 Cup, but I've found it's leaking from under the bonnet on the drivers side. Looks like it might be near the PAS pump. I can't tell if its the pump or the pipes...

Anyway, I'm no mechanic, so I need someone to take a look at it.

Can anyone recommend a garage in Berks or Surrey?

Many thanks

Arctic blue 182
ahhh, its just i viewed a 172 cup in windsor a couple of months ago and it was a dog! described as mint with one careful lady owner, but splitter was in 2 bits held with a lump of glue, bonnet had an ass dent which had been pushed out with a club hammer, chips all over the car, not a straight wheel on the car.....:mad: ranting now a bit i think, anyway i'm happy coz i drove for another 2 hours from there and found the perfect 182:D

Good luck with your car and enjoy!

Cayman S Edition 1
SMC are the main dealer around Woking way, no longer in Guildford though. Usually very heplful.

They were great until the Gford branch closed down and the staff moved in.

Their c**p reputation swiftly followed!

My mate who's a mechanic now services the Trophy and Megane 225, so I know it gets top treatment.

White clique
They were great until the Gford branch closed down and the staff moved in.

Their c**p reputation swiftly followed!
thats a shame, the guys in St John's were always really good. Never tried Weybridge.

No Reanult anymore now, so thankfully i dont have to put up with the plum at Wych Hill service desk who did used to wind me up!

Cayman S Edition 1
thats a shame, the guys in St John's were always really good. Never tried Weybridge.

No Reanult anymore now, so thankfully i dont have to put up with the plum at Wych Hill service desk who did used to wind me up!

lol!

Well I hope you're enjoying the new motor mate.

I'm sending the Trophy's shocks away next week for refurbing and the Megane is getting a new cambelt a week later, so not a cheap one for us!

Still loving the cars, although I had a weird hour at the weekend when I wanted to trade in the Trophy for a Clio200. Realised it makes no financial sense now!

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
my cup had the pas pipes split twice, so renault dealer put braided pipes on the pas pipes instead of just the rubber ones, they did that under warranty some years ago, keep a bottle of fluid in your car