ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I know this is sad so "sorry"

I am changing the cassette player in my master van(told you it was sad). It's a 2000 year and has the player with the built in display. I want to change it to the tuner list cd player with seperate display. Have already added extra dash pod, has any one already done this? I want to know if my wheel control will still work or if i need to get the one from the cd player. I understand thier will be wiring to the display to add but i intend to cut the loom from a rite off at work. Any advise would be great. Thanks nuppy.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
c**k ;)

tbh mate, i dunno about the seperate display, but id imaginethe steering wheel controls will still work, hope so, its how you put the code in on taht stereo!

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Your Van has EXACTLY the same set up as a late Clio with the display and steering wheel controls, so look a the various posts on the subject.
There are parts available from Halfords and various on-line stores.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Why dont you just fit the alpine 6 stack to the tape player ?? .... if yours is the older blaupunkt unit it wont work but if you swap it with the newer phillips 22DC229 you will be able to use the radio / tape and CD and this head unit comes with a built in screen

143_4312.jpg

No i would rather have a dash mounted cd player so i can cause a trail of accidents as i change the cd. The main reason for the move is to give more dash space to accomodate other mods.