ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have a problem lol

Ok so the problem is that until (I assume) I become a paid up member, I can't post in the meet sections an stuff, so, for example, when I fancied comin to the meet at Thurrock Services yesterday I couldn't post anything about it, an also couldn't post anything bout today at Brighton either lol.

Is there any way round this?

Also is there any way of me actually becoming a paid up member next Friday once I get paid, considering I have no bank account or cards or anything lol

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Access to the meet forums is for members only. It's great that you are interested in coming to club meets, they are a key part of club activities, and what makes members part of a club rather than just a forum.

We have accepted payment by cheque or bank transfer on rare occasions in the past for people with paypal problems but those also require a bank account. How do you survive these days without one? Lol

With great difficulty lol. I don't order stuff online, I just pay cash in shops lol. Baring in mind I get free petrol through through company I work for it's alot easier lol. And I just buy an eBay topup when I wanna buy anything online, but they come in at 25 quid lol.

Thanks for your help anyways guys. I'll get in touch on this thread when I wanna join I guess. I get paid from work into an account me mum opened for me to use. I just don't have the ID or documents to open an account lol. Move around too much lmao.

Nope lol Jon Robinson. Jonathan officially but can't stand it. From Stanford-le-Hope originally but been around most of the Thurrock area at some point over the last 6/7 years and Grays for about 3 years.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Will you be going to Cliosport Saturday?

You can buy your ticket with cash on the gate and we will be accepting cash for memberships on the day in the club tent as we normally do at shows.