ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I hate Clio's.

Skoda Fabia vRS
I've been told ''could be a week, could be a month. When they're on back order we have no idea when they will arrive''. Great, thanks a lot.

yup ive had to tell people this numerous times, sometimes they really do have no idea when they will be getting stock, and sometimes it is months

Skoda Fabia vRS
Yeah the 106 is a far superior car. The build quality is 2nd to non, you just feel so safe and compact in them.

Also their one of the most reliable cars on the road. I have mates who have never had a problem with them at all.

Also they have a bit of class. You wouldnt get chavs and neds and general tossers driving these machines unlike the rest !!

106 FTW :cool:

i really hope your being sarcastic, but ive got a feeling your not

fact is all french cars are pretty much on a par with each other for build quality etc, if your looking for a step up you need to go german etc

Mustang, S13, AX GT

fact is all french cars are pretty much on a par with each other for build quality etc, if your looking for a step up you need to go german etc
except for citroens they really are absolute sh*t

Ph1

Of course im being sarcastic. Since when did ''106'' and ''superior build quality'' ever feature in the same sentance :dead::eek:

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
I had a clio 172 loved it but got my astra vxr and its so much better in quality performance and looks imo

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had a clio 172 loved it but got my astra vxr and its so much better in quality performance and looks imo

This is another debate. But you're Astra is not competition for the Clio, thats the Corsas job. And it failed.

The Astra was to compete with the Megane. Oh, and that also failed.

Astra VXR ex 172 owner
hey u dont need to tell me about comparison with the clios corsas astras and meganes i wouldnt diss a clio as i had one for 3 years and it was a weapon and let me tell u this no1 hates a corsa more than me but in terms of performance the astra is better than the megane the stats say so and on the road but lets face it when am i ever going to need to race a megane on a track with my astra i wont ever so the astra for me wins :) jus coz its faster

hey u dont need to tell me about comparison with the clios corsas astras and meganes i wouldnt diss a clio as i had one for 3 years and it was a weapon and let me tell u this no1 hates a corsa more than me but in terms of performance the astra is better than the megane the stats say so and on the road but lets face it when am i ever going to need to race a megane on a track with my astra i wont ever so the astra for me wins :) jus coz its faster

The stats say so and on the road? lol ok.

Through the gears, the Astra VXR is no quicker than a Clio 182 to 100mph, so I doubt it's quicker than the Megane 230. In-gear maybe.

185lb/ft dCi
have you paid already? i've told them to order stuff in for me before and never gone back! lol they never end up ringing you once it comes in anyway