ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I had a wheely good weekend...

clio 200 F4Rt
which is lighter speedline 2118's or team dynamics pro race 1.2's?

not too sure to be honest.

These particular wheels (ET43) are slightly heavier than the ET38 versions, as these where specially made by Speedline for the Palmasport Clio's. These are a bit beefier and stronger. Basically due to the abuse the palma clio's receive!

clio 200 F4Rt
few pics with the wheels on:

IMG_1250-vi.jpg

IMG_1251-vi.jpg

IMG_1252-vi.jpg

IMG_1274-vi.jpg

should look even better when i get round to lowering it!

Love it.
Were you on the A34 South bound on Saturday 29th September around 1:30pm I think, if so SPOTTED!

clio 200 F4Rt
got a wheel stud converter kit on its way, so will paint them black.

got some speedline corse stickers oin white for the wheels, not sure if i will put them on or not yet.

RIRI - you know Simon 'sybez' Berry then?

RenaultSport 172.
looks mint mate on the car...excellent colour choice!....

will look 10x better tho when you have it lowered and your splitter on

a thirsty one
only seen 1 before, think i heard white one were imports? although i dont know that for sure.

like the black alloys nice to stand out.

clio 200 F4Rt
yup it was a respray, by the previous owner.

john lloyd - it is Sybez's car people can see in pics.

the wheel is a 350mm, so its not super small like some peoples, but then i prefer i slightly bigger wheel to grab at when correcting over steer! :D

Hmm, I thought it would look the sex, but on seeing it, something is not right.

I suspect it needs lowering to complete the look.

Coming along nicely though.

a thirsty one
ahh yeah hadnt seen it though the windows just saw the red one, but my last car was a 106gti that i had for about 5 years so i know sybez's car from my old club.

clio 200 F4Rt
ahh yeah hadnt seen it though the windows just saw the red one, but my last car was a 106gti that i had for about 5 years so i know sybez's car from my old club.

the lad is world famous.... for spending mental amounts on his car!

and the worst thing, we were at a track day last week, his car was runnign awesome, for the first time in ages.

until late in the day, where we think it lost oil and seized! :(