ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I had a wheely good weekend...

clio 200 F4Rt
firstly by fitting my new OMP steering wheel....

off with the old...
IMG_1217-vi.jpg

on with the new....
IMG_1223-vi.jpg

IMG_1224-vi.jpg

AND THEN...

I collected my Speedlines after they got painted gloss black!

IMG_1220-vi.jpg

IMG_1219-vi.jpg

IMG_1221-vi.jpg

IMG_1222-vi.jpg

THEN....

i replaced the blue flame with a K-Tec stealth system...

IMG_1211-vi.jpg

IMG_1210-vi.jpg

AND THEN....

I swapped the nasty orange repeaters for some cool smoked items...

Before...
IMG_1200-vi.jpg

After
IMG_1201-vi.jpg

AND FINALLY....

I fitted a new stereo...

IMG_1175-vi.jpg

IMG_1176-vi.jpg

so all in all was a productive weekend!

and today the wheels are off to get tyres fitted...

IMG_1192-vi.jpg

thank you and goodnight! :D

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
best headunit ever, ive had it for a few months and love it :D

clio 200 F4Rt
gloss is the future.

i did matt black wheels like 5 years ago!!!

i think your right, can a mod move this to media?!?! cheers!

Satin is the way to go IMO. Matt is too flat and gloss too shiny, not to mention the fact unless the tyres are blacked constantly they look brown/dirty in comparison.

RenaultSport 172.
Satin is the way to go IMO. Matt is too flat and gloss too shiny, not to mention the fact unless the tyres are blacked constantly they look brown/dirty in comparison.

Agreed...Satin all the way...done all 3 sets of my turbines satin...playing it safe ;)

still the speedline in gloss do look phitt as ...

clio 200 F4Rt
2 sets of wheels, as someone said by someone is due to one set for road and one set for track fun!

oh and..... then!

M

mini-valver

Swap a set for some white Pro-race 1.2? ;)

Love it fella! What wheel is it?

Clio 182
Like the steering wheel! Have you had the car on the road yet and if so what is your opinion?

The steering wheel and huge size of it is something that bugs me about my car just wondering what the diff it makes.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Steering wheel looks as big as std...

And something's confusin me, you moan about every exhaust bar the BTB bein rubbish and you put a K-tec stealth on! - Seems bizarre to me?

clio 200 F4Rt

And something's confusin me, you moan about every exhaust bar the BTB bein rubbish and you put a K-tec stealth on! - Seems bizarre to me?

I had to remove the blueflame that was on it, as it was total poo.

I also didnt have £1400 for BTB to make me a 1 off 172 system. So i went with the next best thing in my opinion (slim pickings), which was the k-tec system.

So hopefully that has cleared that one up for you.

Also steering wheel is no where near as big as standard.

clio 200 F4Rt
Like the steering wheel! Have you had the car on the road yet and if so what is your opinion?

The steering wheel and huge size of it is something that bugs me about my car just wondering what the diff it makes.

Wheel is really nice to hold, a big big improvement over standard.

I went for 350mm, tho i have used a 320mm before, but i prefer the slightly bigger wheel.

a thirsty one
hope the spec c went to a good home mate, i bet the local petrol station will be putting up some "missing" posters for you. get some full pics up of the new motor.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

I had to remove the blueflame that was on it, as it was total poo.

I also didnt have £1400 for BTB to make me a 1 off 172 system. So i went with the next best thing in my opinion (slim pickings), which was the k-tec system.

So hopefully that has cleared that one up for you.

Also steering wheel is no where near as big as standard.

Fair play. Loved my old k-tec stealth! For 250bucks! I'd have one over any RS zorst on the market.