ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I gotta choose 1 of 3!

172 Cup
Guys do I keep the 182, my VW r32 (killing me on petrol!) so no lol!, or get the cooper s JCW works and sell em both with a bit of change left over??

Help!

172 Cup
MK4, I test drove the Works and loved it, why dont u like them just out of interest? The golf is great, dont get me wrong but it is heavy, and expensive to run!

BMW E92/Audi S3
MK4 R32 looks the sex. 4Wheel drive. Real mans car. Not that quick, but faster than the Clio. Definately keep the .:R!!!!!

172 Cup
but as u know with an A3 they are so heavy, love the drive and comfort, its just the running costs!! I dunno choices eh!

MK4, I test drove the Works and loved it, why dont u like them just out of interest? The golf is great, dont get me wrong but it is heavy, and expensive to run!

Oh I'd definitely keep the Golf then, always been a big fan of the mk4 R32s. As for the Mini's, I've just never taken to them, not saying they're a bad car or anything because I've never driven one, just not a car I'd have though.

clio trophy No56
MK4 R32 looks the sex. 4Wheel drive. Real mans car. Not that quick, but faster than the Clio. Definately keep the .:R!!!!!

R32's are lovely cars, look mint and build quality is very good. As for a R32 being faster than a clio im not too sure. I know 2 people who own R32's and my car faster both low down and higher up. (Standard Trophy). Obviously at law breaking speeds the R32 would pull away but we dont break the law so.....

Tav

Clio 197
I'd get a used Mini and sell the other two. The pre-face lift JCW. None of this bloated looks turbo charged non-sense.

Or a 200...

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
I've gone to a mini cooper s (supercharged) from a 182 via a VX220 and think it's a great little car. Didn't realise they handled so well, and plenty more potential to tune further for not too much money.

Italian 3.2 V6
sell both n get only get the MiniGP if going for a mini, or 200 as said or 3MPS/130i?? so much better cars outt here for that kinda money..

Cupped 200
Get a 200, or something completly different. Mini sucks. Especially for Track, at least the new ones.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The JCW is a fantastic car if its the 210bhp Supercharged variant.

Very torquey and quicker than any Clio point to point.

ClioSport strikes again as theres no opinion like the opinion of someone whose never sat in one never mind drove one

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
The JCW is a fantastic car if its the 210bhp Supercharged variant.

Very torquey and quicker than any Clio point to point.

ClioSport strikes again as theres no opinion like the opinion of someone whose never sat in one never mind drove one

+1

JCW all day

I would have the JCW over my 182 any day. In black, with grey roof, mirrors and wheels.

quick photoshop of the above

jcw.jpg

Ph1

4wd plus built with all the saftey precautions under the sun a '' real mans car''??? okkkkkk :eek:

Mini is a girls car end of. Only girls or homo's buy these

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
another good option, focus rs (mk1).

Give it a remap and you're around 220bhp/ton...fun!

???

In theory at standard weight you would need 280ish bhp at the weight of the RS to dive it 220bhp/ton..? I dont think a remap would take it into that region?

M3 CSL, GT4 & SL
Mini's are an amazing car, had a base model as a courtesy car once and never had so much fun! Tyes may have gone back bald...

Get a mini GP go on you know you want too, probably no change left over though :) Tempted by one myself as a fun run around.

Mother owns a Cooper S, fantastic Car. The interior was so much nicer than my Clio. Feels more solid, the gear boxes are great (getrag). Fell all the mechanics working as you change gear. The S/C whine is great.

Just the S/C varient likes to drink petrol because your in the power band all the time.