ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i am in need of some nice ICE advice...

hi i dont really know much about ICE, but i have the following sitting in their boxes in my house:

kenwood p403 components,6989ie 6x9s and i have a kdc v7521 head unit installed at the mo,i need to know how to wire all this up and what kind of amp to get i.e wattage 2,3,4 way etc to power all this,i will eventually get a sup or 2 as well so i will prob get a seperate amp for them if this is the right thing to do? should i run any of these speakers from my head unit? or all from an amp,i really dont have a scooby,any help will be much appreciated.

thanks alot

god its hard to understand your paragraph hehe!

if your powering the components from the head unit, then take the dash of and re run the cable

if your getting a sub, i defo wouldnt get 6x9s!

for now though, just extend the wiring from the rear quater speakers

extending wiring is easy, you can get extra wire from halfords and bullet connectors also!