ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I <3 Flame Red

Disastra Coupe
Been and took some picture's of the car after fitting the new RS badge.

Also got treated to a new backbox and a decat this week so would be rude not to take it for a spin! :eek:

5539712823_d19e7c1aba_b.jpg

5540293182_a671b5492c_b.jpg

5539712353_527ef41016_b.jpg

5540292554_d48657110e_b.jpg

5539711843_5a748e78bf_b.jpg

5539711597_ec571ee731_b.jpg

5540291832_caabc95f7e_b.jpg

5540291670_955470dfa7_b.jpg

Disastra Coupe
i like this ;)

Cheers dude. I'm very happy with it now. I thought i were struggling to get any love for the car but with the recent exhaust modifications, the badge and how it sit's now i'm absolutely loving it!

Trying to go a similar route you have with the Saxo - clean and OEM+ looking :)

Fiesta ST-3
Very nice mate. My only dislike in the toe eye. Other than that it's the nicest Flamer I've seen.

Disastra Coupe
Very nice mate. My only dislike in the toe eye. Other than that it's the nicest Flamer I've seen.

Wow, thanks!! The toe eye is a bit marmite, i've noticed. But tbh i like it atm. If i change my mind i might whip it off, but for now i like :)

Best colour.

Get a splitter on and some clear side repeaters.

Still umming and arring about a splitter. Sometimes i like them, sometimes i don't lol.

Also thought about clear side repeater's but sometimes i think the orange one's blend in with Flame Red nicely.

Disastra Coupe
Nooo, should have kept the standard R.S. badge.
Dont like the new ones on 1*2's, doesnt look right imo.

Looks awesome though dude.

Haha, i hate the standard one with a passion. I don't know why Renault went to Halfords for a sport badge! :rasp:

But thanks dude. Like i say, dead happy with it now :)

Disastra Coupe
like it, gloss black wheels would look mint on that mate

I have seen one look nice on gloss black wheels but generally i find myself in the favour of silver tbh :)

Lovely car. Coilovers or springs?

Please keep those wheels on it.

K-Tec coilovers pal. Pleasantly surprised with them tbh. I wasn't sure how they were going to be with them being so cheap but i can't fault them too much really. A lot more comfortable than i'd imagined. Perhaps a little on the soft side if you try to drive hard though - but overall i'm happy with it.

And i agree about the wheels. I think they look good as they are. If i were to swap i think it'd be flat face Comp Mo's. But i can't imagine them looking any better than the standard's??

And thanks everyone for the replies. I didn't expect the toe eye to be to everyone's taste :eek:

Disastra Coupe
Your plates are illegal as they are so why not put a 3/4 plate on???

Because i haven't been pulled with these and i think if they were to pull me with them, they'd be being very nit picky.

I'd say a 3/4 plate is just asking for trouble though lol.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I have been past countless ANPR cams and never been tugged for my 3/4 plate

Disastra Coupe
Looking at your current number plate, the text is around the same size as the text on a 3/4 plate anyway! The border on the plate is around the same size as a 3/4!

Looks bloody lovely though mate!

Shhh, the text isn't a different size :rasp: Honest lol.

I get what you're saying, perhaps i might try it eventually. But for now i'm happy as it is.

Looks a clean motor for its age.

It is tbh. It could do with a few bit's of paintwork touching up but i will have that done in the next few month :)

looks really nice now chip nice improvement now the rear badge has been swapped

Cheers dude!

In the 8ish months I rolled with a 3/4 plate round Mansfield/Notts, I didnt get pulled once.
I always take the impression that aslong as you arent driving like a prick, the Police wont pull you over round here.

Disastra Coupe
In the 8ish months I rolled with a 3/4 plate round Mansfield/Notts, I didnt get pulled once.
I always take the impression that aslong as you arent driving like a prick, the Police wont pull you over round here.

Depends pal. They go on little stint's of pulling everybody.

Granted, driving like a prick get's the wrong attention - but i'm wayyyy past that nowaday's lol. Not 17 anymore.

Again... Thanks for the compliment's people :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks ace!

Later-model side repeaters, Cup splitter and a decent front plate.

By 3/4, I think we all mean this... I'll get you the size of mine, if you want.

37989472.jpg

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks class that. Paint work looks excellent to. I think it needs a splitter to. Would finish it off quite nicely.

Sam

PS: Christoper, do you not role with sidelights?

Disastra Coupe
Chris, what are the dimension's? I might see if my mate can knock me one up, run it for a few day's and see what happens regard's getting pulled.

Thanks again for the kind word's people.