ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I’m so excited!!!

P

peterh2

1 month before I get mine... Im all excited already as well!

Quote: Originally posted by peterh2 on 09 November 2004

1 month before I get mine... Im all excited already as well!
Did you get your valver sold BTW? 182 should be a good step up...may need to have another comparision tho... ;)

Ive got it, but gutted for 2 reasons. Firstly Ive had to come back to work so I can only look at it through the window and secondly Ive just read the manual about running it in, 600 miles with out going over 3500 revs!! Trip to london and back tonight then!!! :devilish:

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Enjoy it mate.

That 650 miles soon pass.

but to be honest, the common thought on here is to warm it up fully, then drive it hard to bed in the pistons and rings.

P

peterh2

u33db : no its still sitting here if anyone wants to give me £1300 for it its theirs. Good condition Blue valver only 99k miles and a FSH and no one has taken it off me at £1300 yet... unbelievable!

Yeah will have to allow mine to loosen up a bit to make it fair but will defiantly be up for a comparison after christmas
;)

warm it up and then drive it fairly hard, it up will end up a faster car for it. dont bounce it off the limiter but once its up to temperature open it up and get it up fairly high into the revs :D

Quote: Originally posted by Sawa172 on 09 November 2004

Lucky thing - love that new car smell! :cool:

believe it or not its actually bad for you, the fumes given off by new plastics etc in new cars are supposed to be bad for your health. so here goes my second attempt at suicide by brand new car, lol.