ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I’m cursed!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

That is dreadful, on the upside at least it was a car with no one init and not a pedistrian. I hope the astard was insured, gutted for you.

Lee

BMW M2C

Thats terrible mate. I really feel for you. I hope it all gets sorted as soon as possible.

Quote: Originally posted by riplash on 05 April 2004

:eek:

Was the drunken person insured??
You invalidate your insurance if you are drink driving! :cry:

Thats harsh, feel for ya, I had some knob drive into me 2 weeks after I got one of my cars.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Looks similar damage that I had to my 4 month old Nissan Almera. Only the person didnt stop :mad: So I had to take the hit on insurance.

You owned it for 4 days ? Oh my fooking god ! What a tw@ ! I feel for you mate, I really do ! I cannot imagine the anger you must be feeling right now !

:cry:

5, 19, Integrale, Cupra R

Aye 4 whole days! It was a mate of the owner who was drivin so it remains to be see what happens about insurance

This is the second clio ive had and the 3rd time someones drove into one of them, like i said CURSED!

CRX 16v, Golf SE

awww hunni, thats looks soooooooo painful, saw the ex 172 mk1 today, forgot how good it can look...all the best with it eh!