ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hydrodipped Black Carbon Fibre engine cover

Just done this the other day, think it looks the nuts, certainly a lot better than all the other carbon effects I've seen around.

DSC00575.JPG

DSC00586.jpg

What do you think?

Attachments

• DSC00575.JPG
    DSC00575.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 195
Thanks all.

Like Rhys said I done it myself, in the final stages of opening a hydrograpics shop.

Should be a trader on here in January. Things have just taken longer than expected.

We've just done the first set of wheels last week which came out really well too.

172 cup
That looks great, I will definitely be interested in getting a few things done when you become a trader.

Looks great mate.

I've got a spare one of these in the shed, might get you to do one for me :)

No worries, just let us know and I'll sort you out.

Might get you to do mine too. Can you do plain colours ie: Iceberg?

Whats the charge and time scale T-bone?

You can do any colour you want, but the above carbon only really works well or dark colours like black.

Not found a really got combo for light carbon. Did this the other day for a customer. MX5 dials.
IMG_20131202_202930.jpg

It takes upto 10 day normally, I'll PM you Mark as prices are not yet finished.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Thanks all.

Like Rhys said I done it myself, in the final stages of opening a hydrograpics shop.

Should be a trader on here in January. Things have just taken longer than expected.

We've just done the first set of wheels last week which came out really well too.

Tyler, I have a lot of my 200 interior in bits at the mo, was going to paint gloss black, but would much rather have this :eek: If you want a tester, let me know :eek:

Drop me a text with prices!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I meant a plain colour with no effect, ie :iceberg.

Im im just curious as mine isn't mint and toying with the idea of getting a new one but this could be a alternate option. Not wanting it painted as it chips to easy and this car is having no carbon on.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Tyler. Just dropped you a pm with pictures of the bits I would like done, drop me a pm/text if you're up for it and with prices - Can drop the bits down to your unit any time really, no rush getting them done though, they've been off my car for 2 months :eek:

I meant a plain colour with no effect, ie :iceberg.

Im im just curious as mine isn't mint and toying with the idea of getting a new one but this could be a alternate option. Not wanting it painted as it chips to easy and this car is having no carbon on.

Oh right, sorry yeah I can do but would need to order the paint and I just use standard colours for dipping.

No carbon? Really lol

Tyler. Just dropped you a pm with pictures of the bits I would like done, drop me a pm/text if you're up for it and with prices - Can drop the bits down to your unit any time really, no rush getting them done though, they've been off my car for 2 months :eek:

2 months haha. I've just replied buddy.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Tyler you coming North Weald Tomorrow?
I've got a couple of non automotive things I want hydro dipping. Can we talk prices if your about ?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
It's not for me as I don't really see the point in carbon fibre 'look' :) real deal or nothing!

But... it does look fantastic mate, probably the best I've seen, so I'm sure you'll get many happy customers! Good luck with the shop.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Pointless.

In that case, so is painting bits on your car, so everyone with different dash strips, calipers, alloys etc. it's to make it look nice. A few carbon fibre dash strips aren't to reduce weight realistically, they're to look good.

Dropped off a lot of my 200 interior an hour or so ago, hopefully pick them up in a week or so. Excited!

ST
In that case, so is painting bits on your car, so everyone with different dash strips, calipers, alloys etc. it's to make it look nice. A few carbon fibre dash strips aren't to reduce weight realistically, they're to look good.

Dropped off a lot of my 200 interior an hour or so ago, hopefully pick them up in a week or so. Excited!

Yeah, also pointless, something I have never done.