ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huge claims, huge bhp, apparent trophy 172, gumtree special

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  WRX
cars in the garage having a new stage 3 racing clutch, lightend and blanced flywheel, gearbox and sump.. look out bank account haha!

Forged?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  iceberg phase 2 172
Haha i seen his Facebook page, a pic of a blown gearbox (literally) lol. He must have replied to someone though?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E36 328i
This is the kind of mong to stack it at silly speeds and kill someone. I am roughly that guy's age and see it a lot, the f**king stupidity!!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Superleggera'd Bean
This guys a helmet. Just put up he needs a new engine. Is it for real?

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No different guy. Chris bought a 182 that 'had the belts done' with an invoice from K-tec that was fake. He phone K-tec to confirm and turned out to be false iirc.

Toomer89

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ff 1eight2
Christopher. it wasn't a Ktec one, just forged paperwork from a garage that has never existed saying belts and services had been done there. Should of been more careful when checking the paperwork I guess.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
The picture of the broken gearbox taken off his facebook page..

10157305_10152038537688157_1297209220_n.jpg

He has by the looks of it just bought a fiat 500... untill he gets the clio, if its true where the hell do they get the money from!!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 track, Mk7 ST
Wow I've just caught up on this and seen his Facebook page...what an absolute special case he seems lol!

I have no sympathy for people like that whatsoever haha!