ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huddersfield

ITB BG 182
Is anyone going to the car meet in huddersfield tomorrow night? Some dis used warehouse on thistle street?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You do realise that that wearhouse has a barrier, so someones going to have to choppy choppy the chain/lock to get in?

Unless its all official like ;)

ITB BG 182
Never ever again in all my time will I go to this place.
What a flipping nightmare it was, basically a big old factory that they was charging £5 entry per car when you can park across the road anyway for free.
Got inside and it was the smallest dj setup ive ever seen, ok some fool on a computer and big amps and speakers with s**t blarring out.

Went outside, i seen 2 182's Red and Blue with flipping neons on... Then some guy came across and said they'll leave the fire exit door open for us to get in while they shut the main shutter.
There was no ventilation in there while cars were running and drifting around posts with people stood too close.

Huddersfield was s**t, went to chesterfield instead and did a pit of totty spotting.