ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

htc desire s ???

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
My contract is up next month and cant decide between the htc desire s or i phone 4 I know i phone is probly a better phone , but more expensive cant be arsed to wait for 5 .
Has anyone used both to give a fair comparison ??
I am only changing from a nokia :eek: so not really sure have seen both and like both but everyone with i phone 4 I know seems to love it but HTC seem to be real good phones now and very popular :S
Is android the one to go for ?? Know this has been covered before ( and will probly start a row ! !:rasp:)
But has ANYONE used / owned both desire S and i PHONE 4 ???

Mito Sportiva 135
I know this isn't your question exactly, but if you want an HTC and Android, then surely wait for the Sensational - which has 2.3 software and dual core processor, it will be rapid. Check out some reviews online...

Desire S is a lovely phone. May not be the best equipped but its very nice, build quality is top notch and you can probably pick it up for free on a decent contract.

Mk3 clio 1.5
neither, iphone is going to be the past with androids products booming through the roof. IMO HTC DESIRE HD OR SAMSUNG GALAXY SII. please dont go down the route of a blackberry, you'll regret it.