ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HT Leads

Oyster Card
Any way to rejuvenate them?

The seals have gone south on mine and they just sit on the spark plugs instead of grip them which I think might be linked to my slight misfire.

As it started today whilst going round a roundabout - I'm no Eienstine (Hell I can't even spell his name) but as the engine would be tilted with the car one of the leads could come off the edge of the plug, I stopped and pushed the ht leads down fully, it was number three which was being the b**ch and the misfire stopped.

Now as it's rubber I was thinking take them off over night and soak the ends in baby oil but I thought I'd better ask first?

Skoda Fabia vRS
if they are fucked mate it would be better getting some new ones, even cheap ones, bad leads can cause you no end of grief, not worth the hassle tryin to fix em for the cash they cost for some cars