ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hozelock Portable Car Wash, any good?

1.5dci
need to wash the car again, and was looking for a better method to a bucket of water and squeezing a sponge out over the car and rinsing it that way, found this http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...uctId_241043_langId_-1_categoryId_165486#dtab and was wondering if anyones seen or used one before and can comment on how good it'd be. It looks like a portable weed killer thing tbh, but i live too far from the road to use a hose pipe, so if it'd work for rinsing then it'd be perfect. Thanks

1.5dci
second thoughts maybe i'll leave it and continue with the bucket and buy some clay and a decent drying towel instead

1.5dci
yea think i'll go and get one after work, didn't have a watering can either. Still the watering can will have the same outcome, and i've spent loads on other cleaning products now!