ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Howdy Do, Northern Ireland Noob!

Hey Folks,

Suppose i should stop by here and say hello as i've just paid up for a years subscription and thought i should start to make the most of the site!

I bought a french blue 182 monday just before xmas, thought it would be a nice xmas present! lol

I've had a few quick cars before but would have to say this def covers all areas of driving perfectly!

Before i've had an ek9 type r, gt4 wrc, c2 gt, e46 compact and now the clio.

Ill get some pics up later of the car!

Mark

Im down near moira lad, to be honest haven't had the chance to take any pic's yet really should have taken some yesterday cause it was sitting mint, now its bogging ! lol

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Keep an eye out for some meets and stuff. Im sure some more of the Norn Irish lads will be along to welcome you soon:)

I see by your name u have a mc29 (cbr 400) ?! If so i've also got a mc22 cbr 250 lol oh and a zx6r 636 04.

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
I see by your name u have a mc29 (cbr 400) ?! If so i've also got a mc22 cbr 250 lol oh and a zx6r 636 04.

Afraid not lol. Just my using name. Had it for years so use it for everything. 2nd name is McAllister and my birthdays on the 29th:rasp:

You'll have to wait until the weekend so i can give the 182 a good clean, so here's a few of the old ek9! Sorry i sold this car as it was mint and loved to be revved.

DSC_1873.jpg

DSC_1940.jpg

DSC_1956.jpg

DSC_1967.jpg

DSC_1961.jpg

I have a vid on youtube of it on the rolling road at AI Autosport. It sounded awesome!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=s-1PG5e0l9A

Hope you like.

Cheers