ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how to/can you jailbreak iPhone 3gs 3.1.3

Fabia vrs tdi
as the title says can you jailbreak an iphone running 3.1.3 firmware

got my 3gs today and not happy i cant minimize apps its a pain in the neck so want it jailbroke

also interested in this, im going to buy my replacement on wed. wanted to just get one from o2 shop or somethin but been put right off it with these 3.13 jb problems...

im thinkin id prob be best buying one off ebay thats a couple of months old

hmmm....

Cupra
There is no jailbreak for 3.1.3 on the 3gs. There won't be one either. You will have to wait for 3.2 or 4.

Cupra
No. That is for upgrading to 3.1.3 from 3.1.2. If your phone is already on an official 3.1.3 , you can't use that process. Although it is not very clear from the guide.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
The problem with 3.1.3 is that it changes your bootrom and there is no current jailbreak for that bootrom, you can jailbreak 3.1.3 if the bootrom hasn't upgraded, but unless you made a customised OS with pwnagetool before upgrading (which i'm sure you didn't) then you can't do it. I've got 3.1.3 jailbroken on my 3GS this way.

However all is not lost. There are people out there who have managed to downgrade their bootrom. I find that youtube is the most useful source for this kind of thing loads of guys make videos about how to jailbreak etc and upload them on there, have a look and see if you can find one.

Good luck.