ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How should i feel about this

Bmw e92 335d
Hi guys. Opinions on this situation.
A guy posted a for sale ad on this site for a stealth back box http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...low-stealth-172-Backbox&p=9192483#post9192483

i fancied it so i emailed the guy, paid for it and waited patiently. I waited and waited and eventually emailed the guy saying no sign. I sent numerous emails and received two back. The guy seemed very decent and genuine in the two emails and assured me the back box was sent. I didnt receive the item and the guy said my hermes had messed it up and i guess it was lost in the post or watever.

Fair enough i claimed my money back from paypal so all is well however a very nasty taste left in my mouth about doing this sort of thing again.

Anyway i was just browsing for clio jive. Usual browse not looking for anything in particular just killing time. I find this

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/clio-172-powerflow-stealth-backbox/1010937865

I found myself laugh quietly to myself but also thinking what the frick.

I understand there could be a explination for this but i feel abit taking the piss out of

even used the same pic.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
The guy has 14 posts. Would always causema loss in confidence imo. Its easy to see who the trusted people are on here.

Bmw e92 335d
Yeah he doesnt post often but then neither do i and i wouldnt do this. I understand the philosopy of high and low posts but like me i figure some people just prefer to read and not get too involved. I think i will heed ur advice any stay away from buying from low posters

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
I nearly made an offer on this, only stayed out due to lack of cash this month