ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Re-mapping advise

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Re-mapping advice

I'm looking into getting my car re-mapped at RS Tuning at some point this month. This may be a silly question but before i ask, let me put you guys in the picture.

My YozzaSport Race backbox has been sent back to JP due to the rivets becoming loose and it starting to blow. Fred very kindly sorted me out with a loan backbox which is the YozzaSport stealth varient.

This loan backbox has a 2" crack in the box just below the tail pipe and is also blowing, my question is, would this effect the mapping session? Would i be best to just wait until i get my Yozza race backbox back and have the work done then?

Last edited:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Yes mate - wait until everything is tickety-boo and then get it mapped. No point in wasting those hard-earned, even if the end result may not actually be affected by all that much.

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
You've just confirmed my suspicions really, thanks lads.

With gains being very little anyway, I'll make sure everything is A1 first :)