ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Old/Young Were You When you Got Your 172/182...

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Yea ok, im pretty sure similar thing has been done before.
I just want to know how old or young people were when they got there RS?
Im going to be 19 in the next couple of months and im really getting bored of my 1.2 jobby. I really want to get a 182 when i turn 19, but im afraid the insurance will be too high.

Cheers

Clio 182ff
26 Mate!! I have no NCB though!! Ran over a motorcyclist and lost the lot. bummmmmer..! and yeah he wrote my Focus ST170 off with me driving over him and his bike! HIs fault d**k head..

Lou

I was 22, would of had it earlier but lost my NCB due to someone doing a hit and run on my old car. Worth the wait though!!

Coiley'd Clio PH2
All you people that got it at around 19/20, if you dont mind me asking; how much was your insurance?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
20 when I got the 182, Insurance was £1400-ish Fully Comp

NEED V6!
Yea ok, im pretty sure similar thing has been done before.
I just want to know how old or young people were when they got there RS?
Im going to be 19 in the next couple of months and im really getting bored of my 1.2 jobby. I really want to get a 182 when i turn 19, but im afraid the insurance will be too high.

Cheers

I was got a 172 cup on my 18 birthday, had for two years got a 182 ff in ly was stolen then bought another ly 182 ff last may looking at hopefully owing a Clio V6 in black with white leather interior.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
downgraded to it at 23 to try and save some money on runnin costs. worked a treat too.

corsa ecoflex
I was a late starter...I just got my first 172 at 34 although ive mostly owned R5 gtt's and a mk1 clio hybrid,oh and the insurance is £368 fully comp:)

Did own 172 Cup + 182FF
Downgraded from a track Elise to the 172 Cup at 29. Bought a 182 with cup packs at 31 as a run-around to replace my Astra.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Just bought my first 182 @ the tender age of 27, soon to b 28 though. And the insurance is free. On the traders policy, get in.