ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how old is your car

just out of interest i want to find the oldest but most done up clio on cliosport:oops: ! so what is yours like ?? give me pictures or just explain it to me :cool:!

/LittlEChick xx

youve seen mine jas remember, me, jilly, Has etc were all sat in it at donny south (silver one and its onl 2 years old and not the most modded on the site)

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 12 September 2004

youve seen mine jas remember, me, jilly, Has etc were all sat in it at donny south (silver one and its onl 2 years old and not the most modded on the site)
yeh when i was talking about what i was drinking the night before !:)

Quote: Originally posted by LittleChick on 12 September 2004
Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 12 September 2004youve seen mine jas remember, me, jilly, Has etc were all sat in it at donny south (silver one and its onl 2 years old and not the most modded on the site) [/QUOTE]yeh when i was talking about what i was drinking the night before !:)

lightweight ;)

yeh when i was talking about what i was drinking the night before !

lightweight
lol

yeh when i was talking about what i was drinking the night before !:)

drinking? blimey, wen i was ur age i wasnt allowed, cant imagine too many kids going to skool at ur age with a hangover

Jay