ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how old are you and what you driving?

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
5408_141483554767_612784767_3354617_3022635_n.jpg

MG ZR 160 VVC
^ how do you afford the insurance..

I'm 18, student and drive a 1.2 16v clio cause of the insurance costs.

172 Ph2. Mmm...
^ how do you afford the insurance..

I'm 18, student and drive a 1.2 16v clio cause of the insurance costs.

Well being a student I leave my car at home and when i come back from uni i drive it, so i am a temporary driver, not building up no claims but dont see why i need too seeing as being a temporary driver on my 172 is £365 a year fully comp.

Mini Cooper S sport
Wow that looks high! Any pics of it now?

(ps the pic looks like the back of Sarisbury Social Club?)

clio 200 /08 subaru
hi i am 54 and i drive this,mucho modified and tomorrow i take delivery of a clio 200 in ld yellow, thats if the dvla get it right at last
i will post piccs of it later
DSCF2677.jpg

DSCF2667.jpg

DSCF2669.jpg

DSCF2668.jpg

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Wow that looks high! Any pics of it now?

(ps the pic looks like the back of Sarisbury Social Club?)

as is other wise couldn't get it back in to garage because of curb ramp (measured it) and lowering 10mm ain't gonna improve its look and the car park at work dips across the road catching lots of non lowered cars out who drive in too quick might post a pick up some time in media section. Would like to lower it but repair costs would soon make it far too costly even just replacing front splitter at £80 to £100 a time

pics from up home